Are you interested in growing your gifts to the North Country Mission of Hope (MOH) — doubling, perhaps even tripling them? Corporate matching gift programs offer an easy way to do this. Many companies will match their employees’ gifts, often up to $3,000 per year. This annual program involves no cost for employees, and MOH can benefit!
Matching Gifts from Corporations and Companies
Our list continues to grow and at present, we are registered with the following to receive matching gifts:
- General Electric
- Georgia Pacific
- Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals
- Goldman Sachs
- Google Corp.
- J.C. Penney
- Mondelez International
These are just some examples of companies that offering matching gifts for their employees. If you don’t see your employer in this list, please check with your HR department to find out whether your company is a matching gift sponsor.
Arranging for a matching gift is easy:
- Get a copy of your matching gift form from your company’s HR department and drop it off or email it to the MOH office located at Seton Catholic High School.
- MOH will verify your gift and return the matching gift form directly to your company’s designated matching partner.
- MOH then will receive a check from your employer matching your gift.
- Already given? Most matching companies will honor gifts given within the current calendar year. Simply send or bring your matching gift form to our office, and we’ll take it from there!
For more information, please contact Suzanne Charette at 518-643-5572, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering this simple and effective way to support the North Country Mission of Hope!